Today we will learn last topic for Strategic Management.We will learn about managing internal operations: actions that promote good strategy execution.As usually,we will learn the objectives.Firstly Learn why resource allocation should always be based on strategic priorities.Besides that, we can understand how well-designed policies and procedures can facilitate good strategy execution.
Now,we will look how policies and procedures facilitate good strategy execution
How to Managing for Continuous Improvement?
· Best Practicers
· Total Quality Management (TQM)
· Sixth Sigma Qualities Programmes
· Process Reengineering
Benefits of Information Technologies
· Enable better strategy execution through data-based decisions
· Strengthen organizational capabilities
· Allow for real-time tracking of implementation initiatives and daily operations
· Provide monitoring of empowered employee performance (electronic scorecards)
· Build closer relationships with customers